Ever wonder how your phone connects to a speaker? It’s time to discover bluetooth technology with our best selling Bluetooth Speaker Challenger Project!
In this kit you will learn how to build and program your very own Bluetooth Speaker that you can connect to your phone and play music from.
Includes all the real world components you will need along with an education packed Online Classroom.
What you will learn:
- What is bluetooth?
- How to use popular electronic components
- Wire integrated circuits
- How speakers work
- Programming commands in C++
What you will receive:
- All the components you need, which includes UNO R3, breadboard, speaker, relay switch, LDC screen, screws, nuts, jumper wires, momentary switch, power block with switched USB cable, Micro USB Power Supply Module
- Access to an online classroom with education packed video tutorials, challenges, exercises, and learning resources to help you build your Bluetooth Speaker.
- Support from our STEM educators to help you troubleshoot any obstacles
- Shipments are usually received within 3-5 business days of transit in the US and Canada
- International shipments can spend 8-21 days in transit depending on your location
- Shipping price will vary by shipping location.