Get all 4 Challenger Projects and save $40. Level up your electronic and coding skills by building a Bluetooth Speaker, Obstacle Avoiding Rover Bot, Weather Station, and an Alarm Clock.
Includes all the real world components you will need along with an education packed Online Classroom.
What you will learn:
- What is Bluetooth and how do speakers work?
- How to measure environmental factors like Sea Level Pressure, Altitude, and Heat Index
- How Robots use ultrasonic sensors to avoid obstacles
- How clocks tell time
- How to use popular electronic components used in everyday tech careers
- Basics of programming in C++
- Complex programming commands
What you will receive:
- Receive UNO R3 Microcontrollers, Breadboards, Jumper Wires, and all the other real world electronic components needed to build all 4 Challenger projects
- Access to an online classroom with education packed video tutorials, challenges, exercises, and learning resources
- Support from our STEM educators to help you troubleshoot any obstacles
- Shipments are usually received within 3-5 business days of transit in the US and Canada
- International shipments can spend 8-21 days in transit depending on your location
- Shipping price will vary by shipping location.