We use digital clocks every day, but have you ever wondered how they can keep track of the time, even when they’re not on?
In this Challenger project, you’ll turn your Creation Crate box into a functional Digital Clock and learn about the electronic components that allow us to always know what time it is.
Includes all the real world components you will need along with an education packed Online Classroom.
What you will learn:
- How clocks tell time
- How to use popular electronic components like a microcontroller, RTC Module, LED Display, and more
- Wire integrated circuits
- What is a ”backpack” module
- Programming in C++
- Using two-wire communication (I2C)
What you will receive:
- All the components you need, which includes an UNO R3, breadboard, Real Time Clock Module (DS3231), 7 Segment Display, 9V Adapter, and Jumper Wires
- Access to an online classroom with education packed video tutorials, challenges, exercises, and learning resources to help you build your Digital Clock
- Support from our STEM educators to help you troubleshoot any obstacles
- Shipments are usually received within 3-5 business days of transit in the US and Canada
- International shipments can spend 8-21 days in transit depending on your location
- Shipping price will vary by shipping location.