Ever wonder how robots avoid obstacles? Discover the technology behind autonomous robotics by building your very own Obstacle Avoiding Rover Bot!
In this kit you will learn how to build a Rover Bot that uses ultrasonic sensors to evaluate targets and change its course.
Includes all the real world components you will need along with an education packed Online Classroom.
What you will learn:
- How a Direct Current (DC) motor works
- Using popular components like an UNO R3 Microcontroller, Breadboard, Motor Driver Board, Ultrasonic sensors, and more
- Programming in C++
- How Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) and Duty Cycle works
What you will receive:
- All the components you need, which include an UNO R3, Breadboard, DC Motor Driver Board, Smart Car Wheel, Smart Car DC Motor, Batter, Screwdriver, Steel Caster Wheel, Ultrasonic Sensor, Nuts, Screws, and Jumper Wires.
- Access to an online classroom with education packed video tutorials, challenges, exercises, and learning resources to help you build your Obstacle Avoiding Rover Bot.
- Support from our STEM educators to help you troubleshoot any obstacles
- Shipments are usually received within 3-5 business days of transit in the US and Canada
- International shipments can spend 8-21 days in transit depending on your location
- Shipping price will vary by shipping location.